Bobdog Wines Owner’s Manual
Only the uninformed would consume wine without reading the Owner’s Manual first. So Bob provides you with the following simple list of recommendations.
- Drink responsibly, alone or in a crowd;
- Decant the wine (i.e.: pour into a larger glass container) or aerate the wine using an aerator or by splashing the wine on the side of the decanter;
- Wait a few minutes for the wine to breath/open;
- Use wine glassware, like bulbous or open bowl shape;
- Observe proper temperature: i.e.: Rose’ is chilled; Merlot and Cab have no heat in them, but are not cold; Ports are temperate;
- Pair wine with a food: pizza, popcorn, cashews, fish, chicken, pasta, steak, or chocolate whatever turns you on;
- Re-cork unused wine, keep in refrigerator no more than 3 days; but remember step 5; (problem is solved by consuming the entire bottle)
- Hug your Dog;
- Love your Mom;
- Buy more BobDog Wine!